Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Judge orders defendant to decrypt PGP-protected laptop - CNET News

From: "M.P." <mike () technomonk com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:52:45 +0100

No time or budget for traveling to a training course in this fiscal year? Check out the online information security
courses available at InfoSec Institute. More than a boring "talking head", train in our virtual labs for a total
hands-on training experience. Get the certs you need: CEH, CPT, CEPT, CISA, CISSP, CISM

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/request_online_training.html