Security Basics mailing list archives

RES: Terminal services

From: "Gilberto Fernandes " <gilberto () gastecnologia com br>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:04:34 -0300

Hi all

You can publish applications only through the Terminal Services / Users. So
when the user log will have access only specific application, and control
access to the disc through GPOs. The connection is made over any port. You
can also use the Web Tsweb if it runs at 443. It has millions of
alternatives, such as the use of Citrix, but the cost is high license and
you will also have to buy CALL of TS for each user to connect to the server.

GFT