Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Denied the CISSP, what are oher options

From: "Joe Klein" <Josephk () mischoice com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:08:09 -0500

Well, MCSE died with 2003 Server. Server 2008 (along with Vista) are part of
a new certification scheme at microsoft. See
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/default.mspx (scroll down
towards bottom for all the certification branches) for more info.

All the CompTIA certs are entry level, but I do know a person who has 30+
certs who still keeps an active A+/Security+ cert.

I don't have an answer for your overarching question but good luck.

-joe