Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: Any tools to log the traffic/process information on Windows startup?

From: "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii () shaka com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:02:13 -1000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Keeton" <kellyrkeeton () gmail com>
To: <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Any tools to log the traffic/process information on Windows startup?

that tool looks horrible, who would pay for this function?!?! no
offense but that looks like a VB6 app from hell.

why not use free things like sysinternals.com or nirsoft tools? they
do the EXACT SAME THING for free and are not coded in VB6

when i need a tool to scan ports i don't want it also "synching time"