Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Forensic Tool

From: p1g <killfactory () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:46:43 -0400

Look on the other media?

Very limited info to go by.

Hard to prove file copies unless a script was used and it is still present.

You could determine if 'other media' was connected to the pc( assuming
win32/64). Look in registry.

If I was a betting man, judgin from your question and your 'fishy'
email addy, I put my money and you did it and you want to know if they
are going to catch you.

Just a bit of advice.

THEY know.