Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Logging

From: Scott Williamson <swilliamson () choicepay com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:26:18 -0600

We have had good luck with the Adventnet Eventlong Aanalyzer.  Supports both windows eventlogs as well as syslog.  We
are currently collecting, storing, and searching over 6 million logs a day.  They have canned SOX and PCI reports as
well as the ability to create custom queries.  Might want to give them a look.

-Scott