Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Examination Practices ?

From: "Nick Duda" <nduda () VistaPrint com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:22:34 -0500

His terminology is wrong , using the word "manager", but I do understand
what he is saying. The SANS course also explains that. What he is saying
is that as a manager , or anyone in fact, that is presenting a solution
to a company, budgetary concerns are often taken into consideration
above other things first. Executive management will consider a lower
cost , lower option solution then the higher cost one, if it can give
some of the results they want.

The CISSP exam will/may contain questions with 2 correct answers, one
containing the answer that gives a solid technical correct answer and
the other which is correct but has budgetary concerns....in most all
cases the budget one will work when dealing with CISSP.