Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Helpdesk and monitor software

From: "LAS" <las () pixie co za>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:55:50 +0200

I use an opensource tool that I am a Beta tester on as well ...

You can even request feature additions for both monitoring and helpdesk.

http://www.spiceworks.com/2.1/

Some people have done some funky stuff with the Helpdesk module ...

Like project management and collaborations.

Try it for yourself ... proof is in the pooding.

Regards

Lennard-Peter A. Sutherland (LAS)