Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CEH Course - Your thoughts?

From: rbarbera () rmila biz
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:10:55 -0600

I took the CEH course v5. It was good we had a lot of hands of stuff playing around with the various tools and the
instructor for the class even assigned us a mini project to test the security of the lab we were in. (Which I do not
think was a part of the curriculum for the course but it gave us good experience on a live target.) I feel that in 5
days the course covers a lot of material and that it should be longer but I felt it was worth the time and effort. So
the time factor is my only complaint two weeks would have been good for the course but other wise the info and
knowledge you can gain is wonderful and very beneficial.