Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Online password manager

From: Javier Reyna Padilla <jreyna () onlinet com mx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:11:19 -0600

I wouldn't trust either in any onliner password manager,  I hardly trust
in my self for that task, Instead I use Keyring for Palm and the
counduit for jpilot. It works for me, it helps me to store all my
sensible data and manage it with my palm.

¡Saludos!

________________

Javier Reyna
CCSA CCSE WCSE NSA NSP
Consultor en Seguridad
jreyna () onlinet com mx
www.onlinet.com.mx

Ali, Saqib wrote:
Tara,

It's based on Host-proof hosting:
http://ajaxpatterns.org/Host-Proof_Hosting#Solution

Good to know that the solution is based on Host-proof hosting. Has the
solution been validated by a 3rd party (or gov't certification) to
prevent script injection attacks?

Saqib Ali
P.S. I would make Host-proof hosting feature more visible on your
site. Right now it is buried at the bottom. If I had know about this
earlier, I would have phrased my previous question differently.

saqib
http://security-basics.blogspot.com/