Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: how to find out a list of available ftp servers on LAN

From: Turbo <sandeep_kr () students iiit net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 20:57:56 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Troy Robinson wrote:

I'd like to include another tool often overlooked.

Propecia http://packetstormsecurity.org/UNIX/scanners/propecia.c
Usage: propecia x.x.x port
Thanks a lot. It IS REALLY FAST.
I enhanced it to suit more to my needs.
Usage: NetworkScanner <port> <max_parallel_processes> <ip_list file>
details of supported ip formats extra are in code. Find it attached.

#propecia 192.168.0 21
192.168.0.100
192.168.0.200
192.168.0.201

Propecia is extremely fast for scanning class C addresses, and very low
noise.