Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: New security Triad

From: "Bob Hodges" <B_Hodges () cox net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:05:57 -0400

Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability are the crown jewels that we
must protect.  Information Security in a nutshell is risk management within
a scope of computers and networking.

Cyber, Physical, People, Technology, Processes, ad naseum are merely
factors.

2003 posting - Trying to catch up on your reading?

My 2 cents,
-Bob-