Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: how do i start working??

From: "Joel Jose" <joeljose420 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:06:28 +0530

the security+ was a good experience learning. It gave me a new angle
to look at the big picture. It gave me a sense of "enterprise" in the
word security.

http://joeljose.pbwiki.com/Braving%20all%20odds

I just am not able to analyse what went wrong. I know my job well. I
know that for sure. The certs i was so upset when i failed. Anyway,
yes it was a shock.