Security Basics mailing list archives

how do i start working??

From: "Joel Jose" <joeljose420 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:24:23 +0530

hy fellows,

              I am doing my undergraduation in CS as major. I am in
India. Here every job that we get in campus is *SOFTWARE
ENGINEERING*.. ie a carrer path of a software developer. But ofcourse
my interest being that of a system administration role, and carreer
path of a CSO; I have worked part-time as trainee in a consulting
company doing pen-testing. The biggest problem i now face is the
future. Where do i go from my graduation day??.. How do i get
employeed??.... Should i start as a freelance consultant?? i am
already getting a few router configuration works completed for some
startup offices. I can hardly spot a an advertisement; I really have
no idea where the enry points to a company are.. with regards to the
"sys admin" department.

any thoughts will be fully appreciated..

--
As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an
evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil