Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hard disk Encryption

From: "Hugo" <hugo.deckx () skynet be>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:05:00 +0100

I would certainly go for Safeboot hard disk encryption
Easy to manage which is very important towards users as they will be your
assurance
East to link with an active directory / ldap environment
I evaluated Safeboot, Pointsec, Safeguard (Utimaco) and Safeboot I
defentively the best

www.safeboot.com

Hugo Deckx
Computer Forensic Manager