Security Basics mailing list archives

Hard disk Encryption

From: xaya.phiroz () gmail com
Date: 8 Mar 2007 04:44:43 -0000

Hello all,

I need to implement hard disk encryption in my enterprise and hence have been evaluating safegaurd Easy 4.31 and
safeboot.

I have tested various facets (Encryption, management, installation, data recovery, etc) of both the tools and both
appear to be equally good.

Since i do not have much knowledge of hard disk encryption, i wanted to know which tool is more effective and easy to
manage.Or infact any other good hard disk encryption tool in your knowledge. I want to implement the tool in client
server architecture for easy management.

 would appreciate some comments.

regards

Xaya