Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: email signing and crypting solution

From: "Ackley, Alex" <aackley () epmgpc com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:15:18 -0400

I'm going to second the eToken solution from Aladdin.  They're support
is sometimes a bit hard to get a hold of but when you do they are top
notch.

The system is very easy to roll out; integrates nicely and has a lot of
add-on packages that make life easier.  Like TMS (Token Management
System), SSO (Simple Sign-On), WSO (Web Sign On).

The PKI usage makes additional uses quite easy such as email signing and
encryption and HD encryption.  We use both and they work nicely.

The cost is relatively low compared to other commercial 2 factor
authentication systems and with how the system operates you get a lot
more functionality then just system authentication.

The largest cost outlay are the tokens.  The software licensing is
fairly minor.