Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Discovering network topology

From: "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:54:22 -0800

My apologies - I missed this when you replied.

http://wokka.org/netdisco

On 2/15/07, Steve Fletcher <safletcher () insightbb com> wrote:
Any idea where I could find the VMware appliance?  I have searched Google
and found lots of references to the program but not a VMware appliance.

I can install this under Linux but if I can get a virtual machine is already
configured, that would be great.

Thanks,

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
Email:  safletcher () insightbb com
Web:  http://safletcher.home.insightbb.com