Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Discovering network topology

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:53:24 -0600

Any idea where I could find the VMware appliance?  I have searched Google
and found lots of references to the program but not a VMware appliance.

I can install this under Linux but if I can get a virtual machine is already
configured, that would be great.

Thanks,

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
Email:  safletcher () insightbb com
Web:  http://safletcher.home.insightbb.com