Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Laptop security

From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:23:40 +0400

Hi

An unrelated question on laptop security but would be glad if someone could answer. What's the usual practise when it comes to assigning local usernames and passwords. Should the users be given local administrator accounts? If laptops are part of domain, how can the users continue to logon from their homes when there is no domain available and they do not have local accounts on laptops?