Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: remote access to server

From: Rico Secada <coolzone () it dk>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:16:37 +0100

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:07:40 -0500
Jonathan Askew JBASKEW <JBASKEW () uncg edu> wrote:

If you have some old hardware at your displosal, I would recommend
setting an OpenBSD box up infront of the server.

I would need remote access from home to the server at work. There is
no real budget to get this done, so I would like the solution to be
free and it must be secure. Also, I am dealing with a small amount of
users.

Thanks,
Blake

-----"Worrell, Brian" <BWorrell () isdh IN gov> wrote: -----
Blake,

Are you talking remote access to it from your desk at work, or remote
from home or another 3rd party network?

Thanks
Brian