Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question about GCIH

From: "Dave Koontz" <dkoontz () mbc edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:09:40 -0500

Trust SANS, they will not steer you wrong.  I took the classroom version of
this course with Ed Skoudis.  Frankly I learned much more from him than I
ever could have from just the SANS course books alone... he puts everything
together and in perspective.  In fact, I am not sure I would have been able
to pass the certification without gaining the insight from his personal
examples, stories and class challenges.

So, I would also strongly recommend it!  ;-)