Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Question about GCIH

From: "Mike Hale" <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:29:38 -0800

Depends on how deep you want your knowledge to go.

On-Demand is a great teaching tool, and if you have excess budget, it
wouldn't hurt signing up.  It's also a lot cheaper if you sign up in
conjunction with a class, IIRC.  You get more practice questions, and
have a better idea of how the final test will be.

They should have some demos available online for free.  You should
check them out to see if they'd be useful to you.

- Mike