Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Good SPAM filter for Outlook for use in a small non-profite ORG

From: Dave Ockwell-Jenner <lists () solar-nexus com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:04:38 -0400

I've been using SpamBayes [http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/] for years, works wonderfully and really doesn't need any maintenance!

Saqib Ali wrote:
Hello All,

I am looking for a "Good" SPAM filter for Outlook. It is intended for
use in a California based non-profit ORG. However the key requirement
is that should be maintenance free. There is no IT dept at this ORG.

There are 6 users who will need the filtering software, and we will
purchase if it is reasonably priced. (unless if someone wants to
donate we will give them a tax-deductible donation receipt :-)