Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sandboxie

From: "Kimberly F. Adams" <KimberlyF.Adams () VBSchools com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:48:14 -0500

In my extensive experience with Faronics DeepFreeze (5 years), we found
it to be very glitchy. It does not play nicely with a lot of our
applications and caused us way too much grief compared to the benefits
it brought to our organization. We finally made the decision to phase it
out of our system. It would probably be fine for a small organization,
but with an organization of our size, and the vast number of
applications used throughout our organization, it created more headaches
than not.