Security Basics mailing list archives

router access control list

From: apaez1084 () gmail com
Date: 23 Oct 2006 16:44:29 -0000

Hi,
 Im a rookie. And i worked on access-list 2 years ago once nad never have again. Now i need to do it for my new job.

cisco 800 series. (827)

I need to block alot of traffic. specially using remote access. I need to block all ports execpt 3390, 3389, and
another one that i cant remember. thouse are remote access open ports for different computers. Also block all other
ports that except the common ones. (ftp, email, internet, etc...)

Now in ip addresses: the router has change the ip address for the people out side dont know the real address. i need to
block everyone else.

how can i do this in an access list. some examples or something will help greatlly.

thanks