Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: The ugly side of using disk encryption

From: "Ido Ganor" <iganor () ipevents com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:17:09 +0200

Hello,

Since you mentioned the inventor of encryption technology then you may want
to hear a very interesting online interview with the person that is
considered to be the father of modern encryption, Dr. Whitfield Diffie,
Sun's Chief Security Officer.

He discovered the concept of public key cryptography in 1975.

The interview is provided at no cost and is located at www.satoevents.com.
After you register and log-in scroll down on the home page and click on the
"Click to listen" link.

Ido