Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: File Integrity Monitoring

From: Daniel Cid <danielcid () yahoo com br>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:18:49 -0300 (ART)

You could try ossec. It does file integrity monitoring
in a scalable and centralized fashion (with the
data stored in a central server). It is also very
simple to install and runs on Linux, *BSD, Solaris,
AIX, HP-UX and Windows.

Link: http://www.ossec.net

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net

--- s1n04k0 () aol com escreveu:

I am looking for a File Integrity Monitoring
solution and currently
looking at
Tripwire. Does anyone know of any similar or better
solution?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of
free safety and
security tools, free access to millions of
high-quality videos from
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE -
ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center
of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers
unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched
consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can
earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus