Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: File Integrity Monitoring

From: "Roman Schlegel" <r.schlegel () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:11:59 +0800

On 01/11/06, s1n04k0 () aol com <s1n04k0 () aol com> wrote:
I am looking for a File Integrity Monitoring solution and currently
looking at
Tripwire. Does anyone know of any similar or better solution?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have been using samhain before, which seemed to do the job quite
well. I only used it in a single-server environment though and did not
use all of the features.

http://www.la-samhna.de/samhain/

Cheers,

Roman