Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remote Web Workplace security

From: "ROB DIXON" <RDIXON () workforcewv org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:11:30 -0500

Hi David,

Without of course illustrating an attack, could you explain your comment regarding "I would fire a keylogger onto your
machine far quicker
than attempting to MITM your rdp session."?
In other words, which connection method are you stating is more vulnerable to which attack?

Thanks

Robert L. Dixon,  CSO
CHFI A+
State of West Virginia's
West Virginia Office of Techonology
Infrastructure Applications
Netware/GroupWise Administrator
Telephone: (304)-558-5472 ex.4225
Email:rdixon () workforcewv org
"Paul Halliday" <paul.halliday () gmail com>  >>>
On 3 Mar 2006 02:09:31 -0000, davidj () comparto com au