Security Basics mailing list archives

Details of Every Enterprise Firewall Appliance

From: "Talisker" <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:42:04 +0100

[x-posted on Firewalls]
We have recently been updating our vendor independent list of every
available firewall, in truth Michele Jordan did the research and I'm taking
the credit for her work ;o)  The challenge is for you kind individuals to
check her list below to see if we are missing any.  Please note that we have
further categories detailing Gateway Software Firewalls, SoHo Firewall
Appliances, Telephony Firewalls, Host Firewalls and last but not least
Network IPS.  Finally and unrelated can anyone recommend a UK reseller
offering HUGE discounts on firewall appliances?

http://www.securitywizardry.com/fireappent.htm

CyberGuard Classic Family
Watchguard Firebox X Peak Series
Barricade 2 Firewall
Lucigate Firewall Appliance
Ndurant Express 20 and 30
Advanced Firewall 4
Nokia IP560
SonicWALL PRO Series
Netscreen-200 Series
Sidewinder G2
TopLayer IPS 5500 Series
FortiGate Enterprise Series
iForce VPN/Firewall Appliance
SteelGate Firewall
Lucent VPN Firewall Portfolio for Enterprises
iQ Family of MultiService Security Gateways
XSR 3000 Series Security Router
InstaGate Security Gateway
Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance
Proxy Sentinel and Firewall Sentinel
Celestix MSA4000
NetASQ UTM Appliances - F2000 and F5000
Eland SYS-2 Firewall/VPN
EdgeForce M Series UTM Platforms
RouteFinder
AstroFlowGuard Appliance
DP Inspector
HotBrick Firewall/VPN
gateProtect Firewall
BlackBox Firewall
Clavister SG4200
LiSS II Secure Gateway
Defencity NetSecure
NetBox
NetStealth
Omnirange Plus
Xnet Solutions SN400
GajShield SecureGate Hardware Appliance
Amaranten F Series Firewall
NetSentron NS200
Gatecraft Shield
ZyWALL 70 UTM
GateMAN and Sepehr Firewalls
NetWolves WolfPac SG
Arkoon A2000/A5000 Series Security Appliance
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall (LEAF)
PowerElf II
Ingate Firewall 1880
Symantec Gateway Security 5600 Series
GB-2000X Firewall Appliance
Trustix Xsentry Firewall
Crossbeam X-Series

Thanks for your time

Andy Cuff
Chief Technology Officer
Computer Network Defence Ltd
http://www.securitywizardry.com

07010 709014

Andy Cuff
Chief Technology Officer
Computer Network Defence Ltd
http://www.securitywizardry.com

07010 709014

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus