Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to get into Penetration testing?

From: "Tony" <rzalski () ivolution ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:08:59 -0400

I have seen the CEH Material and I agree with the assessment of the course.
Some sections were missing a lot of information that even a book would fill
you in on.

I have done the Penetration Testing course through iVOLUTION Technologies
and found it very complete. It covers a LOT of the tools and resources any
security tester would need.  The courseware was well presented and thorough,
lots of hands on labs. They also do 'capture the flag' competitions.

My 2 cents.

Tony