Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to get into Penetration testing?

From: Erin Carroll <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:22:01 +0000 (UTC)

Another thing to consider would be joining the SecurityFocus penetration testing mailing list. There are always discussions going on about new tools, techniques and scenarios, and other areas of interest for pentesters. In addition to the suggestions you've received so far, you'll get to interact with people in the business and your question on how to get started would be a welcome topic to the list.

-Erin Carroll
Moderator, SecurityFocus pen-test list
"I drank what?"