Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Secure communication between WAN links

From: René Oliveira Jr. <reneoliveirajr () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:06:54 +0000

Hi, I am working on an assignment planning and implementing a windows
2003 network.
We have a small organisation with departments on different locations.
One of the assignments was to secure the communication between two sites
connected trough WAN links.

OK... WAN links... What type of link was used in this link?
It's like Internet WAN or LP WAN?

(sorry my language... my english is poor)

René