Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: network security, network in general PODcast?

From: "Harrison Holland" <harrisonholland () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:34:55 -0400

Check out SploitCast @ www.sploitcast.com.

On 7/2/06, Stéphane Boulet <stephane () stephane ath cx> wrote:

Is there anyone that know if there is some advanced technology PODcast on the internet? Something like.. lets say Call
For Help, BUT really more advanced for the initiated users???

Thanks alot

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus