Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: network security, network in general PODcast?

From: Stéphane Boulet <stephane () stephane ath cx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 06:47:41 -0400

I don't exactly look for something..
I would think something like Network Worlds BUT PodCated. So I can listen to it instead of reading it while I drive to
work.
Some PodCast of tutorial, or "What's New" in programs like Windows 2003, exchange... Linux routers? Smoothwall..
Traffic shaping with iptable.. etc etc ..

I hope i'm not to foggy...

Thanks