Security Basics mailing list archives

List of Full Disc Encryption products

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:04:34 -0700

With recent data thefts and government mandates, the importance of
full disc encryption is being realized. Encrypting individual files or
storing data in encrypted vaults does NOT meet the security
requirements anymore. Corporation and Government institution want the
whole HDD to be encrypted including the temporary files and swap
space.

More:
http://digg.com/security/List_of_Full_Disc_Encryption_products