Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows EFS and Changing a Local Account Password

From: Derek Schaible <dschaible () cssiinc com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:04:06 -0400

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see what we're about, visit us at:
http://www.sensepost.com/training.html