Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Google Desktop and Security

From: Albert Gonzalez <incodeblood () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:36:10 -0600

But the malware already had to be on your hard drive for Google
Desktop to index it. I enjoy it for the sole fact that it can search
through my 10k+ e-mails in outlook faster than outlook does it, so
that is the only reason I use it. Gets tedious to find something when
you have over 100 folders and lots and lots of e-mails.. and you don't
even have to specify a folder, like you would with outlook. I only
index e-mails and have it sitting on my taskbar.

_A