Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: RE: MS in information security

From: deepakjmanohar () yahoo com
Date: 11 Feb 2006 09:15:41 -0000

I agree on the same note however i would say there is one more thing professionalism.

 Quoting another example. Caleb Sima is the founder and CTO of Spi Dynamics. He is also drop out. His R&D team is
definately doing good.
Scanner which he has designed are being used by the companies all over.

  On the other had Mustaq Ahamad Ph.D. currently heading GTISC, some of his research notes are technically incorrect.
For example in one of his research notes he was not being able to distinguish betweeen faulty and compromised computers.

 Technically I donot think Degree gurantees any thing.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus