Security Basics mailing list archives

Procedure for staff leaving

From: "phion wong" <just4while () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:35:50 +0800

Hi guys,

I have been tasked with drafting out a procedure/policy with regards
to IT security for staff that are leaving (etc disclosing password,
emails etc). I have read the SANS policy but did not find any relevant
information.

I remembered reading about a simliar post a few weeks back but a
search in the archive didnt return anything. Can anyone point me in
the right direction

Much appreciated.

Regards,
PH