Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Interview Questions

From: "List Spam" <listspam () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:48:30 -0700

Setup a misconfigured test lab and give them a keyboard.  They should
have enough informaiton in an hour to make solid recommendations.  If
they look lost, show them the door.

After that, show them a project plan that has a budget tied to it and
have them work security into it.  They should ask all the right
questions about goals, risk acceptance, etc.  If they do not, show
them the door.

Other than that, standard HR questions would apply.