Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure USB drive

From: Ivan Dimitrov <madcat () pzforum net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:20:37 +0300

Marty wrote:
Hi gang! We need to transfer data with a USB drive and I need a
secure solution with encryption. I've Googled but I'd like
to have feedback from the group on what's best.
I've looked at:
http://www.card-media.co.uk/biodisk+usb+2.htm
and Sandisk Cruzer Biometric USB Drive I remember reading about another solution but.... Open for suggestions! :- )

Thanks,

Marty!

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus