Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: NAT and Websphere load balancers

From: "Alexander Bolante" <alexander.bolante () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:59:31 -0700

Hi Brian,

WAS documentation is usually abstract in that regard. I would highly
recommend contacting WAS Support (via phone, e-mail, IBM forums, etc.)
or if you're a Customer, opening a PMR to seek more detailed technical
advice. From my experience, I assure you WAS Support is highly
qualified to resolve your issues in a timely manner.

Good luck!