Security Basics mailing list archives

Traceroute and Ping result save to database

From: Kalpin Erlangga Silaen <kalpin () solonet co id>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:19:43 +0700

Dear all,

we have many servers and we run nightly traceroute and ping from our servers to yahoo, google and etc to perform our network. Currently we have done to save all result and send them to our email. But since those result in text based, some people don't like this format. Is there any tools to save traceroute and ping results to database like MySQL ? and we can read them online via website.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

Kalpin E S