Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Bandwidth monitor/management

From: "Charles Hammett" <chammett () dpsolutions com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:12:26 -0500

I have to agree with him. We are using it to monitor all the ports in
our Datacenter. It tracks our core routers. Client racks and CPE
equipment. It is not hard to setup and is very accurate.

Charles J. Hammett Jr.
A+ Net+ INet+ Security+ Server+ MCSA MCSE CCEA CCNA JNCIA-FWV
Senior Network Operations Center Engineer
DP Solutions

9160 Red Branch Road, Suite W-1
Columbia, MD 21045
Baltimore (410) 720-3300 Ext. 131