Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Log Analyzer Tool

From: "falvarez" <falvarez () redes uanl mx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:06:50 -0500

Check this out!

www.sawmill.net

-----Mensaje original-----
De: bhawesh77 () yahoo com [mailto:bhawesh77 () yahoo com]
Enviado el: Viernes, 02 de Septiembre de 2005 10:42 a.m.
Para: security-basics () securityfocus com
Asunto: Log Analyzer Tool

Hello List!
We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We
are looking for a log analyzer tool that can read the logs from various
formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this
software to send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some
good security log analyzer tools. Any help would be appreciated.