Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Log Analyzer Tool

From: paavan shah <paavan.shah () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:57:13 +0530

hi!!
u can try gfi languard and sawmil tool...search on google.u can easily get them.

regards,
Pavan Shah.

On 2 Sep 2005 15:42:21 -0000, bhawesh77 () yahoo com <bhawesh77 () yahoo com> wrote:
Hello List!
We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We are looking for a log analyzer tool that
can read the logs from various formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this software
to send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some good security log analyzer tools. Any help would
be appreciated.