Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hard drives v. CF/Smart media/etc.

From: Alloishus BeauMains <all0i5hu5 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:22:59 -0500

I am not sure about the x-ray machine. Probably might do something on
a magnetic platter. Probably won't do anything to flash media. I don't
know for sure..I haven't read about any cases involving that.

If I come across something I will post it. I might actually walk over
to a nearby hospital one day and try it out even.