Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: OS to know.

From: Cory Stoker <cory () clearnetsec com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 01:58:51 -0600

Most tools are available for Mac OS X as well since it is similar to BSD. The main suspects all run without any issues that I know of.

---
Cory Stoker
ClearNet Security

On Oct 14, 2005, at 10:03 AM, David Gillett wrote:

  Some of the tools that make my job much easier are only
available on Linux....
  There's probably no reason Windows or Mac versions couldn't
be written, except that nobody has done it (well) yet.

David Gillett